Tuesday 9 August 2016

Letter to Riley

James Brown
Havelock North Intermediate School,
13 Nimon Street,
Havelock North


Tuesday 26th July 2016,

Kia ora Riley,

Hi my names James Brown and I go to Havelock North Intermediate. I am in Room 12. I haved played football for 6 years. I have one younger brother who is 10 years old and I am 12 years old.

In our class we have been learning about change makers like yourself. We are learning about people who made a change to someone or something. Im learning about Garth McVicar who is the founder and former chief executive of the Sensible Sentencing Trust.

I think it was really cool of what you did for your friend and I think it was really impressive that you were aiming for $100 dollars and raised $378 and you sound like you really great friend. You are such a great friend.

You are someone who everybody should look up to and someone I look up to too.

Kind Regards
James Brown
Room 12 HNI

No comments:

Post a Comment