Thursday 30 June 2016

End of Term 2 2016 Reflection

Answer these questions with your thinking and then copy and paste onto your blog...

End of Term 2 2016 Reflection

1. What has been the funniest, awesome, coolest achievement that has happened this term? Learning
2. What progress have you made with your reading, writing, inquiry and maths learning this term? I think I have really improved
3. What are your aspirations for term 3? To not get on to red or orange
4. Who is one ‘new’ person you would like to sit next to next term? somebody who will help me get my work done
5. What is your goal for home-learning next term? To do it more
6. What can your teacher do to support your progress and learning in term 3?
Help me keep on track
Eg. Seuss-quotes-1.png

1 comment:

  1. Your learning quote made me laugh James. You are a kind, caring and considerate class member in Rm 12 and everyone respects you because of this. Remember the talk we had about managing distractions; it is up to you now a lot more than when you were at Primary School. Your maths is hooning along really well. Work hard in term 3 and start thinking about serious goals you wan to achieve, I will help you! Miss O'B

    ReplyDelete